Monday, April 13, 2015

Blossoming Into a New Transfer

I will start off apologizing at this will be short. First off,
transfers happened this past Thursday and we have a whole bunch of
awesome new missionaries! Among those is Elder Cline who I was his
companion in McLean. He is the Shirlington district leader. He will do
well! Today we went into DC to see the cherry blossoms and tour the
Washington Monument. Let me tell ya, that was super fun! Pictures
included at the end. We then went to Lunch with a member who works in
DC. After hat, Elder Nielson and I toured the Holocaust museum. It was
very eye opening and sorta depressing. Definitely something everyone
should go through, but not more than once. Sadly, we left in that
depressing note...haha and now I am on the Metro finishing up emails!

     Thanks to all those who are helping me and giving me support.
Including those out here with me! I am super jealous of all ad you
back home because you get moonlight serenade, but I guess that is in a
week or so. Love you all!







No comments:

Post a Comment