Monday, May 11, 2015

A Mom's Favorite Day

So, not much time to write today. we have an awesome zone activity. We are reserving a super sweet park. Sweet!!!!!

     So, yes, I was able to Skype my family and I learned that they are doing great! Lexie is First chair and Caden is a drum major and will be coming to Indianapolis for a clinic. He will just have to come a little farther and I could use him as a member present lesson. ahahha! XD So proud of those two. I also was blessed to see my Grandma Wood. She is so sweet to have come to see me. I really appreciated her being there. 

     On the home front, we are doing well. We are setting BOLD goals to become better missionaries and truly become consecrated through our service. Deairdre dropped us then apologized and set up an appointment for Tuesday. So things are going good. I was able to participate in conferring the Melchizedek priesthood and ordaining to an Elder. It was a less active man that we have been working with. Great experience.


Happy Mother's Day to all who fit the criteria. Love you all!

~ Elder Zac Snell







No comments:

Post a Comment