Monday, December 29, 2014

Electifying Christmastime!


 Hello, My adoring Subjects! I believe it has been a while since you have heard from me last. A total of one week! Holy cow! That's a long time. Well, seeing that it has been so long, I guess that requires me to update on how this week has gone. Well, in the word of Peter Pan, "Here we Gooooooo!!!!"

     The first thing that happened during this week, was an Exchange with a missionary that I really look up to, Elder White. He is one of my Zone Leaders. I was reminded of many great things about being a missionary and the blessings which we receive from being out here. I also learned a great deal of how I can become better. President Riggs gave us the new theme for 2015 and Elder White focused on that for a good part of the Exchange. BE ALL IN! I can definitely say that there are times when my mission has felt "Electric" and there are times when it seems to just coast by. The thing that sets difference between the two are when we are "All In." I came out of that exchange with a new commitment to be All In and strive to do my very best. Love Elder White!

     Next on the list is Christmas!!! We didn't have a member's house to go and Skype at, so we just went to the church and use the Wi-Fi there. Elder Rickertsen called his family first and I got to talk to his family for a little bit, then I Skyped my family!!! Ah, so awesome to see my amazing family! I am so blessed to have a family where Love is the center of the home. I was able to see what everyone had received for Christmas. My personal favorite was Chip's Fech toy. HAHA! The poor guy.. He has to have his owners buy him something that he can play with by himself because nobody wants to give him attention. hahah! Priceless. Caden played the Marimba for me and Lexie showed off her skills on her Trumpet. They are so good!! I also learned that when I get home, Lexie might be taller than me because she is only a half inch shorter than me right now.... At least I will be taller than Mom. :P After talking to my Family, Grandma and Aunt Christine for a while, I had a surprise visit from my second family and Santa!!! I sat on his lap because I had been a good boy. :) I talked to them for a bit and then it was time to go. AH! I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!

     Well, there are the Highlights from this week. I am so thankful for all that the Savior has given to us, especially for more than one second chance at life for when I screw up. I am forever in his debt and will always be grateful towards that wonderful Man.

     Love you all and until seven days!

~ Elder Zac Snell :)


Skype home on Christmas Day with Family :)


No comments:

Post a Comment