Monday, March 30, 2015

A Day In The Life

     So, we had zone training about a month or so ago and they showed a video on being a safe driver with the title being, A Day On The Life. Haha! It doesn't get more cheesy than that! All the cheese out aside, this title accurately describes how my week went. It was a very average week filled with all the normal stuff that we missionaries do! Haha! I just remembered what that video was all about.... Oh goodness... Anyways....

     Just as always, we start off our week with a sweet preparation day activity! The whole Zone went bowling! I didn't do half bad this time because I bowled a 133. That'so the best that I have done in a while. Haha! It took me three games to get it that way, but the bowling activity was a huge success. Later that night, we have a sweet lesson with Ms. Marope about the Book of Mormon. I absolutely love this book. The spirit testified to the truth of this book as I bore my testimony. I love when the spirit works through us to convert those you are talking to.

     Elder Grow come on an exchange with me. He started his mission here, so he had a whole bunch of people to go see that he hadn't seen for about a year. I met a bunch of people that we are now working with, so that was definitely a blessing.

     I'm tellin' you, this week was pretty average... We had our ward Easter party which was pretty great! Little kids running and screaming in the back as somebody is giving a spiritual thought -The mix. We had a bunch of non-members there. We talked to all of them, just as missionaries do. I was singing the "I hope they call me on a mission" song. I love it so much! Can I just tell you how much I love being a missionary!!? I can not imagine any other way of living our faith! Sharing the Gospel is the best! The Easter Sunday stuff was awesome too! I said the closing prayer for Sacrament meeting, AND I DIDN'T NEED ANY HELP! *fist-pump* Sorry Mommy, but I don't need you to whisper in my ear what to say anymore. I graduated to a big boy yesterday. XD 

Quick shout out to Brother Austin in the QC ward for dropping off a
letter to me in Virginia! Love him so much! It was a crazy awesome
surprise!

     So there you go! One more epic week of being a missionary! I love the church. I love the gospel, and I love my Savior. Thanks for reading this week!

Hobey Ho!
~ Elder Zac Snell :)

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment