Sunday, September 22, 2013

Let The Challenge Begin!


WELCOME TO ELDER ZACKARY SNELL'S MISSION LETTERS

I have never attempted a blog before so this could be fun, right? I have created this blog for anyone who would like to follow Zac and his missionary letters that he sends home along with pictures. 

Here it is :)



Hey guys! I hope you are all not missing me too much. hahaha jkjk. 

I think about all of you guys all the time. Please know that I appreciate all that you wrote in my journal. I reflect back on those and read them all the time. anyways, what have I done here in the two days that I have been here?

I have a stupendous companion who is a district leader and amazing friend to me. (watch out Jake, you might be replaced.) ;) jk

I wrote a letter that will contain more information on what has been going on here at the MTC, so I will keep this brief. I have already been shoved into a trash can. yup! all within the first 5 hours that I showed up here. I am surrounded by football players while I am a band geek. They are super cool as well. Anyways, if any of you have any questions, please ask and I will be glad to answer. Ummmmmm..... yeah!

PLEASE write! I get super bored if I don't have something to read from home and thanks to Jake, I was able to be entertained for at least a little bit. Caden, Thanks for teaching me how to open bananas cool ways, because my companion thinks it is hilarious how many ways I can open one. Anyway, Live Life to the Fullest! Love you all!

Church Is True!
Book Is Blue!
God Loves You!


Elder Snell

No comments:

Post a Comment