Friday, September 27, 2013


Happy Day! Another Email from Zac. Sept 27th, 2013



Mom. this Email is addressed to you specifically, so don't say that I never email you.

     I guess that you are wondering why the heck I titled this "Trogdor!!!!!!!!!" but, to tell you the truth, I am wondering that too.=P

Life here at the MTC isnt an easy one. you have to get up in the morning..... not that I have a problem with that, but after sitting in classes aaaaaaaallllllllllllll day, you never want to get back out of bed. The showers here are never just right. they are always too hot or way way toooo cold! actually... I lied... Bad missionary.... I had a really fantastic one to day. The temperature was just right and it was relaxing! I bet that you are totally reading this to know how my shower went this morning, so I will just move on.... I found a new font. please excuse my punctuation/spelling/gramatical errors because I recieved 25 emails and I read them all. sorry that I dont have enough time to reply to all of themI have so many pictures to up load, but I dont have a cord that can hook up to the computers here..... it is rather annoying if you ask me. anyways...




WE COMMITTED SOMEONE TO BAPTISM ALREADY!!!!!!!


yeah, It was pretty dang awesome. the spirit was there and everything. we started talking about how God takes a huge risk to let us come to earth. Our investigators name is Jose Meza and he had a rough life growing up. his parents are divorced and his new dad beat he and his mom a lot.... sad times... so we decided to talk about the Plan o' Sal! (plan of salvation)  I bore my testimony to him after we had given him a rundown of the Atonement of Jesus Christ. I told him that I know that Christ suffered for our sins so that we can feel that peace and happiness that totally sets us free from guilt and shame. I told him that I know that we can return back to our father in heaven. after that, We asked if he would be willing to be baptized in order to feel this great power of the Atonement. and guess what? HE SAID YES!! So dang awesome!!!! It was all really cool until we told him that we were being transferred to another area.......

I had to sit through a nine hour meeting yesterday. turns out that the MTC is pretty much going to classes and meetings that are crucial to how you perform in the field. but really!NINE HOURS??!?!?!
It was actually kinda fun. In the MTC, we do role play like no other. it is more intense than a high school musical production an hour before the big show. oh, and Elder Bednar is thebomb.com. I am telling you that now, because I can't say that in an airport. ^  ^  ^  (if the formatting of this document is not the same as I was writing this, the arrows are pointing to the big red underlined word)  I miss you alllll!!!!! Thank you mom for 

With the most ultimate love I can give,

Your FAVORITE son.

Elder Snell

No comments:

Post a Comment