Monday, February 10, 2014

A Movie At Transfers?


     Am I surprised that Elder Rowley and I are sill companions? Yes. If you listened to the voice recording, you heard Elder Rowley question if the Zone Leaders got it right. HAHAH! but, yes. I am SUPER surprised that we are staying in Reston. Even thought we weren't transferred, we still went to the meeting anyways. The assistants to the President sent out a mission wide text saying that everyone needed to be there. We were totally confused!
     When at the transfers meeting, President Riggs got up and announced that he took his daughters on a date to the movie theater and watched a certain movie. Elder Tuttle was there to answer questions at the end of it. Yes, he saw Saratov Approach. Elder Tuttle then came to the mission office and gave us a copy of the movie to show to the mission! That is the reason why We all had to go to the meeting.
     I absolutely love the movie and loved how real it was! It was funny when Elder Tuttle burned a shirt because that is what we will be doing on the 20th because that is Elder Rowley's year mark! hahah! There were so many things that I took out of that movie. First, There is no such trial that God Can't deliver you out of. Second, Teach People not lessons. Lastly, We are all children of God and we all deserve a second chance. For all of you who haven't seen it, GO SEE IT NOW! It was amazing!
     I know that the Lord is hastening his work on this Earth! The proof is in the pudding. I have heard so many stories of members sharing the Gospel. My amazing mom shared the gospel on her flight to Phili! Way to go Mom! If you have had a recent experience sharing the gospel, let me know! I love hearing about these amazing acts of awesomeness! The Gospel will go forth to all the world! It is a prophesy and it WILL come true! I know it!
 
Sorry for the short letter this week. I will make it up over the next week or so.
 
:{D (that is for Caden)
 
Love you guys!
~ Elder Zac Snell :)

No comments:

Post a Comment