Monday, February 3, 2014

ON THE TREADMILL TILL WE ALL DIE!

   So here is the picture. You are jogging on a treadmill at a slow steady pace of 2.5 and all of a sudden Satan gets on the one next to you. You see that he sets his to 3.0. You give him a glare and push the level raiser twice. Now you are at 3.5. Satan smiles and laughs a bit and presses his twice more. its 3.5 to 4.0. You give him a death glare and raise yours to a jogging speed: 5.0. He smirks and raises to a light run: 6.0. By this time you have given him a look of ultimate disgust and raised yours to 10.0 now at a heavy run. You see him reach down and hold the level raiser down and the treadmill starts beeping up to 12.0. Now you are absolutely infuriated with this challenge and you both hold down the button down till you reach a full on sprint! 15.0 You are sprinting as fast as you can on this treadmill against the adversary!  Now it is up to you to decide. Are you afraid to die on that treadmill? I know that Satan will not quit! Are you willing to die on that treadmill?!

     Now is the time when the Lord is hastening his work! Just because his force for good is strengthening, so is the adversary. This is the time when we raise our level on the treadmill and sprint until we die on that blasted thing! LEVEL 15.0 BABY!!! WAHOO!!!!! Have I committed to run until I die on this treadmill? You bet I have!
     We have had such great progress here in Reston! Sadly, no baptisms yet, but we will most likely have one next transfer! Shandila is progressing and loving the Gospel. We can't wait to teacher her once more. AH! So excited!
     So transfers is this week. I am excited for the news to come of what will be happening, but I will definitely be sad if Elder Rowley and I get split up. We have had great times here in Reston. If there is one thing that Elder Rowley has taught me, it is to be BOLD in ALL we do! He is such a super stud when it comes to inviting people to come to Christ. This one time we were teaching a lesson with Danz (another Investigator) and out of nowhere, he asks, "Will you read the Book of Mormon EVERY DAY OF YOUR LIFE?" I was thinking, "Holy cow, dude, easy on the invite." In reply to his question, Danz said a simple "Yeah, I will read it every morning before work." HAHA! I thought he was going to be mad or something. So thanks Elder Rowley for giving me courage to do things I am scared of!
     Keep being amazing out there, Guys! I am Absolutely loving being in the Lords service and can't wait to get back to work!
     Till we all die on that Treadmill,
     ~ Elder Snell
            -=ii=<{




Zac's Companion Elder Rowley





No comments:

Post a Comment