Monday, March 10, 2014

A New Tool in the Lords Vineyard


 So, I can positivey say that my Mission experience has not been the same as my dads, or grandpas, or any body else that has served before me, for that fact. Things are changing in how the Lord wants us to carry out his work. Since I have been out, I have watched a movie that was in the teators as we were watching it. Since I have been out, Missionaries have been told to not carry around backpacks, but to use side bags. Since I have been out, missionaries now have a choice to make a little change in their wardrobe and wear khakis with their white shirts. Since I have been out, missionaries are now able to use Facebook as an amazing tool to bring back all those who have wandered from the fold of Jesus Christ. Since I have been out, missionaries can use Skype to contact non-member and less-active family members and friends back home. And if that wasn't enough to make your head spin, The Lord has given us one of the most useful tools he could possibly give us at this time.....
 
iPads!!!!!!
 
The Lord has put a ton of trust in his missionaries. It was really funny watching the faces of all the members of the ward look at us in confusion of why we have iPads. No, we didn't break into an Apple store, the mission just gave us them! It was like christmas all over again! Super Surreal! Now we have to go through the long and arduous process of transferring our Area Books into our iPads.
 
Oh, So I was on my iPad at the church house using their wi-fi and I was scrolling down my newsfeed and I saw something odd. It was a picture of my apartment. I didn't post that.... I looked a little closer to who posted it and you could probably guess who posted it. The one, The only, Jaaaaaames Burrrrrtooonnnn! Yeah! That dirty rat went and doorbell ditched my apartment with Brandt. HAHAH! He made my day! If I had been there when he did that, I would have blamed it on the Elders Across the street. I will get you back, James!
 
The work is Hastening! I know it! Go and Read D&C 88:73. The time is now! Welcome to 2014, THE YEAR OF THE HASTENING!
 
~ Elder Zac Snell!
 
Sent from my iPad XD

No comments:

Post a Comment