Monday, March 24, 2014

Change; Not the Pocket Kind


So once upon a time, I was sitting at Transfers meeting and we were all having a splendid time, but everything changed when the fire nation attacked. President Riggs got up and announced that the companionships there would be no more! So Elder Rowley is no longer my companion, but in his stead will be Elder Ogilvie! He is from Heber, Utah. He has been on his mission for 21 Months! He is an old guy! ahaha jk. He is 22. I can't really describe his personality. those are really hard to describe, but he is a super cool guy and can't wait to serve with him!
     Oh! I forgot to tell you all! Elder Rowley volunteered me to be the chorister for the transfers meeting, so I got to be the guy who stands at the front of the room and wave his hands around randomly(I actually knew what I was doing :P) so I guess I am the mission Chorister now.
 
     I am sorry that this is a short one, but other than the transfer meeting, this week has been fairly uneventful. I will just have to do something crazy this next week to write about. ah never mind!! I just remembered something that was awesome that happened at transfers meeting as well! So Elder Babb is one of my district buddies in the MTC and he was at a members house and they gave him a cornet, who in turn gave it to me!!! bwahahah!!!! I have a cornet now! I can play it on preparation Days and it is great! Take that Unlucky things, this guy is lucky! :P ok. that was probably the best part of this week. moving on.
 
    I guess I will bear my testimony about Jesus Christ! I know he lives! I have absolutely no doubts. My testimony of him began when I auditioned to be a part of Savior of the World. Through all the rehearsals, songs, and countless hours of preparation, I would have never guessed that my testimony of Him would become as strong as it is now. When you get a chance to, watch the bible videos! they are superbly awesome! I love my savior!
 
 
Keep on the Sunny Side of Life, guys!
~ Elder Zac Snell ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment