Monday, November 10, 2014

Something Smells Stanfordy

This is all we got this week........LOL. That's ok. We had fun celebrating Stanford day yesterday too. For those who don't know Stanford, he is a neighbor that my kids have tormented for years ;) Zac was right about a pinata being smashed. I'll include the pics. I will forward the videos he sent this week as well. It's good to see that he hasn't lost his sense of humor and Happiness. Love this kid!!!!





 First off, I want to wish everyone a very Stanfordly Stanford, Stanford Day! This awesome holiday was on 11/9. I participated the best I could, but I knew somewhere in the world there was a pinata being smashed in the Stanford Home.
     Anyways, Besides the awesomeness of Stanford day,

The REST OF THE EMAIL came the next week....................

 First off, I want to wish everyone a very Stanfordly Stanford, Stanford Day! This awesome holiday was on 11/9. I participated the best I could, but I knew somewhere in the world there was a pinata being smashed in the Stanford Home.
Anyways, Besides the awesomeness of Stanford day, we had a pretty Stanford week. We found a super solid investigator who has been friends with members for a while. He is 18 and has been to church for the past 2 months. HE IS SO PREPARED!!!!! His name is Harrison.
Last Preparation day was Stanford, as well! We went to Arlington to see the Cemetary and if you want to see how files should look, go there! The Diagonals are insane! We saw the changing of the Guards and the toomb of JFK. Way coolieo! It is a must see type of thing. I took tons of pictures and they are all on my camera, so i will upload them later.
I wish I had more time to write about this week. sorry it is so short. We going to the Spy Museum in DC. Pictures and a long description will follow in the next email. I will include a video and pictures to tell stories of awesomeness from this week. the video is of an epic battle to use the car on sunday. the pictures are of Stanford Day. Elder Annis joined in on the fun.
THanks for all the support I get from you all.


Elder Snell with a Stanford Hair do

Not sure what facial of Stanford's this is but hey, it's working

The things Stanford puts up with......

I have to add Lynette was a great sport too!!!!

Did I mention who cleaned it all up. Yep, I helped :)

Being Stanford and the mess of the Pinata! I'm sure they will continue to enjoy the glitter and beads that spewed out all over the basement. I''m glad they haven't disowned us as friends. 




No comments:

Post a Comment