Friday, February 20, 2015

Gaining Momentum In Gainesville

Feb 16, 2015 

Hey, everybody! Let's talk about stuff going down in Gainesville! So get this, I check my emails from President Riggs today and I see that he sent me two, (dos) emails. I was a little confused, because he usually just replies to mine, but it was different this time. The first was a reply to my email last week, and that was good. I then check the bottom which was the second email from him. In it, he said that our area was highly likely to be closed... LAME! There are two sets of missionaries in out ward and the other ones are the sister training leaders, so president wouldn't close theirs. But yeah, I might be transferred to somewhere else. I am pretty disappointed, but you know... Heavenly Father has a major plan for each of us, so I will trust it. :)

     So, Pat, our most solid investigator, keeps bringing up baptism! He is pretty funny. We show up at his apartment and he wants to cook us food and then talk about baptism. His date is for the 20th, but he won't reach that because he has only been to church once. He really wants to quit smoking p, so we will help him with that. Joe is doing his best to quit smoking as well. I am not a fan of this smoking thing... It is so addictive! Really ridiculous if you ask me. Over all, our investigators are progressing well.

     Valentine's Day was probably as good as it gets on a mission. Haha! Brother Andreasen took us out to dinner to chili's. It was super tasty! After dinner,  the weather turned for worst. I would probably classify it as a blizzard. I haven't ever been in a blizzard before, but I would guess that it was just like what we went through. We couldn't see the road! Holy cow, it was crazy! Thankfully, we were in a car with four wheel drive, so we made it home ok. I received a package from my family, and that made me really happy! It had a trumpet shirt in it! I don't have a picture of me wearing it right now, but I will take on for you soon. Thanks family and Trumpets!!!

     Elder Rowley came on an exchange with me on Saturday. His companion and Elder Black went to a baptism while we chilled in my area. Since Elder Rowley goes home on Friday, I am his last exchange. :)It was fun to serve with him again. I also went on an exchange with Elder Miles, he is a zone leader. I learned great ways to ask for referrals when I was with him. Exchanges are way fun.

     Alright! Thanks for reading! Be sure to subscribe before you hit that small red x button in he top right hand corner of your computer screen. I will let you know if I do get transferred. Love you all!

     ~ Elder Zac Snell :)

Feb 18, 2015

Sorry for the late notice, but I have been transferred to the Alexandria 2nd Ward. I am serving with Elder Nielson from Herriman, Utah. More on that on Monday. :) 

Thanks for your patience!

Zac was called as a ZONE leader. He is REALLY excited for this opportunity. 


Look what I found!



No comments:

Post a Comment