Wednesday, October 2, 2013

First Pictures!
Letter From Zac
September 29, 2013


Hey,
So since my camera won’t hook up to the computer I am sending my SD card to you. I have a back up, NO WORRIES! I also thought it would be cool to send you my schedule that I have followed the past week or so.

LIFE AT THE MTC IS AWESOME!

I Love you ALL!!!!!!!!!

Le me know what you think of the MTC life. Can you handle it?

Oh and I have started a gratitutde journal. I write down one thing (different) that I was grateful for that day. You should join me! I also restarted the BofM. I stop every 3 verses and analyze what it means to me or what I got out of it. I advise you to try this way of study with me and write back your experiences.
Love you ALL!!!!
ELDER SNELL

P.S. The one with the tree that elder Babb is up against smells like cream soda. You will proceed and see another pic with a group of people sniffing it too. I don’t know them.



 Cream Soda Tree


 Elder Babb Sniffing the Tree

 Elder Zac Snell and Companion Elder Smith- District Leader

 Temple Walk

 Zac showing us his desk space



Roomates on the Temple Walk


Zacs Amazing Signature Symbol


"Look Mom, I hung up my clothes" :)


Fun McDonald's Toy from the Hadleys. I'm sure hours of fun!


I wish I knew more about these awesome Missionaries. Zac hasn't given me any info. 


Companion and Roommates- Zone Leader included. His room was full of leadership. 


No comments:

Post a Comment