Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Salt and Pepper?

Today, I didn't use salt and pepper. TAKE THAT SEASONINGS I just avoided the big guns of all pancakes!!! Turns out that chicken goes well with waffles. How would I know this? we have a bag of potato chips in our apt. that is chicken and waffle flavored.... have I tried those, No!!!! I don't dare open them for the fact that our apartment would smell like chicken and waffles. anyways.... It wouldn't be me that is bothered by the smell, it is the rest of the people in the apartment complex.


So we set 2 people on date for baptism on the 4th of January! huzzah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We did that last night! Taught the plan of salvation and they loved it! Ah goodness!!!!! I am super excited. Other than that, I have no Idea what to talk about.

STANFORD DAY!!!!!!!!! Gotta love it! 11/9! I was business Stanford for this year. I got to walk around acting like Stanford. I even wore my glasses for him. I wanted to make a noodle pinata, but we didn't have any time to goof off, so that Idea was shot down like an injured duck.... I was still thinking of it. 

This week of finding has been tough, but We are pushing through the hard times. I have knocked many many doors. It is hard and tough to do, but when the Lord asks to do something, no questions asked... DO IT!!! 1Nephi 3:7

Don't forget to always but the butter on the bottom of your toast, because if you don't, when you drop it, it will land butter side down. why not take the liberty of doing gravity a favor and flipping it around.
I would like to make a request. Lynette, will you forward your letter I sent to you to my mom who in turn will send it to whoever wants it? hahahah! I got bored.

ummmm... OH YEAH!! OPERATION FACEBOOK is going to be put into action this Tomorrow!!!!!! HEYAYAYAYA! I am super stoked! :P 

I love all of you who read this email. everyone else who does not read it, I love you a little less. :P just letting ya know.

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND STANFORD DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ELDER SNELL ^^
HAIR CUT!!!


PRACTICING LESSON #1 THE APOSTASY

MUSTACHE!!!! :{D

WASHINGTON DC TEMPLE

STANFORD DAY!!!!! POOR ZAC, HE MISSED OUT

I DIDN'T EVEN RECOGNIZE MY OWN CHILD- CADEN AND STANFORD
PICTURE SENT TO ME FROM A FAMILY IN VIRGINIA. THEY PROMISED THEY WERE LOOKING OUT FOR HIM AND KEEPING HIM WARM. LOVE HELLO KITTY!

No comments:

Post a Comment