Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I despise Daylight Savings....


Ok... so My companion "conveniently" forgot to tell me it was daylight savings.... So I ended up getting up an hour earlier than I had to!!!! PAH!!!
 
hahah anyways, I apologize for not having sent a long letter last Preparation Day. I think I made my point though.
 
I went to the Dullas Air Port last Monday. If you have no idea what that is, It is the same place where Sam Witwiki talks to the old Blackbird Decepticon. If you haven't seen that transformers, You are lost and need to get a life and watch that show! ;) It was crazy cool! I am loving the time here on my mission and always look forward to the times where I get to Email home. the only problem is, I get ready to type and my mind goes blank!!!!!!! Problem, I think yes!!!!!!
 
So on Thursday, it was Halloween and I just want to give a shout out to my favorite costume person.
 
CADEN! I LOVE YOUR FREAKING GUTS!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!! YOU ARE A GENIUS! WHERE DO YOU FIND SUCH AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!
 
For those of you who didn't see Caden, you were probably looking at the ground.
 
back to my point. We watched two movies on Halloween. Cloudy with a chance of meatballs and Monsters University! I totally forgot how hilarious Cloudy was! I was laughing so hard that people would laugh at my laughing! I have eaten so much candy in the past week... I don't know what I would do if I didn't work out in the mornings and didn't have a bike to ride....
 
speaking of bikes. WE GOT A CAR!!!!!! What the what!!!!!??? Elder Cannon doesn't really like it because he loves to bike, but I don't mind having it. It is a Chevy cruiz 2014. hahaha It stands out because it is white. yup. Livin' the life!
 
We have this totally awesome new investigator named Manny. He looks like he could beet you up cuz he has scars all over his face and head and body... Allover!!!!! but he is the nicest guy you could know. he had one of those 'I see the light' experiences when he crashed his motorcycle. Super cool dude! He Is coming to church and We are going to teach him the Plan O Salvation tomorrow.
 
Always look for opportunities to share the gospel. Doing so will bless your lives! the prophet said to do it, so you might as well do it. hahaha. This month is No Shame November! Don't be ashamed of what you know to be true! Others are living without it and it kills me to know this. Always Share your Testimony!
 
I love and miss you all! Don't forget to write me because one of the elders in my apartment gets a letter a day! Crazy!!!! well, its letters of course. the paper ones that nobody uses anymore... yeah those. :P
(Mom this is directed to you) hahahahaahahahaha ;)
 
HI HO SILVER, AWAY!!!!!!

Elder Snell



Here is Caden's Halloween Costume Zac was talking about.
 


Friends Back at Home- Caden, Hailey, Keianne, McKay and Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment