Monday, November 25, 2013

To my adoring subjects!


Oh wow, it is cold! Its the wind that is killer. I was walking up and down the street talking to people and I thought I would be like Caden and not wear a jacket. I was in short sleeves talking to random people on the street! People would ask me why the heck I didn't have a jacket on and I thought it was a great way to start a conversation which I could easily turn into a gospel discussion! The temple lights are being put up for the 6th until the 1st of January! It is too bad that I can't go to see them. Maybe I will have to find an Investigator to take there.
Speaking of Investigators, We have a new one named Valentina! She is Russian and from Ukraine. We got her to come to church with us yesterday and It was super awesome! She is a concert pianist! We taught her the second lesson.(plan of salvation) She loved the fact that we are all children of God and He loves and cares for us all!
I wish I had some crazy stories for you, but I appreciate the prayers in my behalf, they have truly helped. ON Monday,(last) we went out finding and were having a really tough time doing so. We then decided to go check up on a potential that lived in a huge apartment complex. We knocked on her door and to our surprise, no body answered.( nobody ever answers) Discouraged, we turn and face away from her door. We moved to the middle of the circular corridor and contemplated what we should do next. We started to leave, but for some reason, we stopped at a door at the exit of the corridor. We knocked that door, waited 2 minuets and then someone answered! They said they weren't interested, but we kept on telling them that this message was super important. they refused to let us talk to them until we said the magic words. "Families can be together forever" the man then said, "ok. you can come in." Just like that, we walked in and taught them the restoration and how families can be together forever because of it. There is no doubt in my mind that this happened because of the prayers of others. I express my deepest of gratitude towards you.
I have used my voice recorder for a couple things and encourage you to listen to them.
I love you all and wish the best of luck to all those who desire to share this gospel either as a missionary or as a member! Please consider watching President Monson's address on the Saturday morning session. It is fantastic!
Love you all!
Live Life to the Fullest!
~Elder Snell :)

Zac's Wall of Photos. Send him some pics and maybe you will be added to the collection :)

Sunset Reston VA

Elder Snell and Companion Elder Rowley dictating a letter to send home!!!

Zac sent us some voice files that he recorded random talking on. OH HOW I LOVED TO HEAR HIS VOICE!!!!! Of course I had a tear or two. Message me if you want me to hear any! Man, I miss this boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment