Wednesday, December 25, 2013

And After Page 9.......... Comes Page 10.......


So the heading of this letter is one of my sad slip ups while teaching Dale...

And After Page 9.......... Comes Page 10.......

 We just had a super spiritual moment and I was super excited that we were having one and then it got quiet. The only sound you could hear was one of the kids in the ward counting to one hundred. I didn't really like the silence, so I decided to take control of the conversation. That was when I slipped up.... After having made that ridiculous and obvious statement, Sister Glassett (member) turns to me and says, "Elder Snell can count too!" BAH!!!!!!
 
 
anyways.... I am loving my slip ups. Crazy stuff here in Reston. We found new people to teach! that's always good. They are from Egypt and speak Arabic. They needed some help for Christmas, so we found some help for them. they are great people, but they are hard to understand sometimes. Thankfully We found someone who knows how to speak Arabic in the ward.
 
that's all that I have time for right now. I cant wait to see my family on Skype!!!! AHHHH!H!H!H!H! Crazy things are going down!

Signing off with a MERRY CHRISTMAS and A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

 E.Z. Snell(der)







No comments:

Post a Comment