Monday, December 9, 2013

THE RAIN OF THE FROZEN NON-FLUFFY STUFF!!!!!! ♫Dun Dun Dun♫


We are under attack of wet, slippery, Frozen Rain! I walked outside today to find that all the trees have been encased by Ice! It is a frozen wintery Icy wonderland! A hazard in by book. I wouldn't make a theme park out of that. people would sue me in a heartbeat! Slippedy slip slip all the way home.










anyways, this week has been an interesting one because I was leading the area! AHHHHHHH! could you imagine me simply shrinking down into a corner under the stress? If you could, You have a fantastic imagination because that is the opposite of what happened. I went out all guns a blazing! I stepped out side and yelled at the top of my lungs, "LOOK OUT RESTON, BECAUSE THEY LET ELDER SNELL ON THE LOOSE!" And after that, I let out my war cry. Yup, pretty exciting!
So there I went, all full stock and barrel! Wahooooo!!! I was a free missionary. it was like someone handed me a sock. Zac is a free missionary! hahahaha! I hope you get that reference..... Sadly, we had to drop a family because they didn't want to change their religion. they move back to India and when they do, they said they would just switch back to Hindu. Gah!!! Why do people have to have free agency?!?!?!?!?! I mean, I love mine, but I despise everyone else's. Other than that little error, the week went by flawlessly!
 
So on Saturday, we had our ward Christmas party, and guss who got a hold of a trumpet......... I DID!!!!!!!  BWAHAHAH! Of course, I practiced the songs that I would play at the party, but when I played the first note in a really long time, Elder Rowley started to question whether or not I would be able to play. he was seriously doubting my skills. But, that's ok because I will agree, it sounded as bad as when I first learned how to play. After about five minutes of warming up, I was soaring over the high notes and sticking it to the low notes! I was back!!!!!! Man, it felt so good to play a trumpet again. I played Joy to the world and Ding Dong Merrily on High. They sounded great. I had tons of people complement me on the good job that I did. I also got a hold of a Trombone! ahahaha I learned how to play it at a members house! He let me play it. It wasn't a normal trombone, it was a bass trombone, so after I played it, My face felt really weird because I wasn't used to my lips flapping around in that huge of a mouthpiece. it was super crazy! CRAZY FUN!
 
I absolutely love all the recordings I got from everyone on thanksgiving and on other days! I love you people! I would encourage all of you to find my dropbox stuff and watch/listen/look at the many adventures of Elder Snell.
 
Love you all and wish you a merry Christmas!! Don't go slipping into any fire hydrants.
 
 
With vigorous energy,
~E.Z.Snell(der) hahaha ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment