Monday, January 13, 2014

Catapulting Lasagna


(Not sure what the title has to do with any of his letter)


So, there isn't really much to talk about................................... OH OH OH OH OH!!!!! I KNOW WHAT TO TALK BAOUT!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHHHHITWASSOAMAZINGSPECTACULARFABULOUSTRIUMPHANTMAGNIFICANTPHANOMINALDECOMBOBULISTICMAGITASTICSUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUSBOMBASTICTHINGINTHEENTIREWORLD!!!!!!!!! Oh I finished the Book of Mormon! I started it when I came on my mission in the MTC and I finished it for studies TODAY! Man, I love the Book of Mormon! For all of you reading this, I am issuing a challenge! Read the Book of Mormon from cover to cover! it only took me 4 months by reading a chapter or two each day! it is easier than you think! Any ways, there is my two bits of fun information.
 
this past fast sunday, I got up and bore my testimony! I love the feeling you get when you share your testimony! it is just one of those warm fuzzy feelings! YAY WARM FUZZIES! I wish you could just catch those little fuzz balls and stuff them in a big jar to give to someone on Christmas day! Maybe if you dump them on some snow, it will melt and make your house bloom with rainbows! ahhh!
We are actually teaching this Egyptian lady and it is pretty great! I will put a recording telling more about her on DropBox. We had a translator come and talk Arabic with her and it was pretty cool! the translator is one of our less active members, so we will kill two birds with one stone here! yay!!!! :P
 
anyways, I believe that is all I have to write about! I absolutely love being here serving the Lord! keep up the good work back home, guys! Love you all!
 
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious-ly,

~ Elder Zac Snell ^^






No comments:

Post a Comment