Monday, January 27, 2014

!


EXCLAMATION POINT!
 
I don't know if you all remember, but there is this member of the 70's that came to our mission to talk at our mission conference and he LOVES Exclamation points! Well, guess what! I love exclamation points too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
He is an amazing speaker! I loved hearing some of his stories. one of which was when he was at the lunch room for all the general authorities and someone said, "Elder Neilson! Can I take your tray for you? President Monson would like to speak with you." Can you imagine what it would be like to be in his place? I would be thinking about my past and try to think about why I would need to talk to him. Elder Neilson walks over to him and President Monson said, "Hello, Elder Neilson. How tall are you?"
     " 6'5...."
     "I'm 6'3''!"
hahah! I love President Monson! they just continued on talking about the food and if they were treating Elder Neilson ok. haha!
 
Off the matters of the conference, we had one of our investigators show up to Sacrament Meeting! Her name is Shandila. She absolutely LOVES the church and the people that are in it. We have only taught her the first half of the Restoration and she has a ton of questions! Thankfully, I feel confident that we have answered them correctly! I can't wait for her progression towards our Savior and our Heavenly Father!
 
That is about all I have for this week.. Sorry it has been sort of a boring week for me. Maybe it is just because I am not making them awesome... Who knows? I guess I will have to be more abnormal than usual this week! HUZZAH!!!!
 
Until those crazy events seamlessly occur I will be looking for New people to teach and baptize!
 
~ Elder Snell! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment