Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Chaotic Organization


FINALY, I get to email home! I have waited 2 extra days to email home now and I was going to be super sad if the library was closed today, but it's not! hahaha!
   
  First off, I want to wish my amazing Mother a happy birthday! I love her so much and probably wouldn't be emailing home form Virginia right now! I owe her something... maybe a hug? I don't know, maybe this letter will suffice! ;)          I LOVE YOU MOMMY!
 
   Next, I want to talk about interviews with President Riggs! They were fabulous, but I have a lot to look forward to this coming transfer. Sadly, I think Elder Rowley and I are giving our last go-round... The reason why I say this: President Riggs pulled me in and asked me how I was feeling worthy wise. I said that I was feeling worthy and all that jazz, but here is the stinger! He told me that I would be put into a leadership position really soon. he didn't know where yet because he hadn't prayed about that yet, but I will definitely be in a leadership position.
WHAT? I HAVE ONLY BEEN OUT FOR FOUR MONTHS?!?!?! I told him that I would gladly keep myself worthy for such a position and strive to always be improving! So I guess that's exciting!!!
 
    Lastly, I need to bring up the weather. I had just sent a letter home to my dad telling him that I was super lucky because I didn't have to really deal with the cold and the snow. JINX!!! I shouldn't have even wrote that down! Ever since I wrote that letter, we have been living in cold conditions! It just PUKED up snow yesterday! Of course we had to walk around in it, but I didn't mind the snow much. Later that night, we got a text saying that tomorrow will be in the negatives with a freezing wind chill! GREAT! that is today! Yes, it has been freezing cold! To make it worse, as I hopped into the shower this morning, our furnace shut down!!! it is now in the fifties in our apartment! AHHHHHHHHHH! You better bet a million dollars that I won't be boastful of our amazing weather conditions!
 
Anyways, I am still staying warm. don't worry about me! I love all of you guys! keep on reading my letters! atleast I know that I enjoy them!
 
~ Elder Snell ^^
HUZZAH!



No comments:

Post a Comment