Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Tune Up, Listen In, Rip Off

JULY 13TH, 2015

Hey everybody! Elder Snell here! This week was pretty good! As you can see from the title I have lots of fun prepositions this week. See, I think it's funny because, usually it's tuning in, listen up, and… I guess it's rip off. I just didn't get ripped off. It was Elder Kings pants that got ripped off..... More on that towards the end.

     Tune up. So here's the story about this. My bike was giving me troubles with the years, so I decided that it might be worth it to take my bike into the shop! By doing so I had to go without a bike for about three days. Just letting you know, our area is way too small to be on foot, but I think we did a stellar job. Long story short, I got my bike back and it was awesome to ride again! You have no idea how much I missed riding my bike. It's definitely a good thing that I have great shoes to walk in. So there is my tune up story. 
     Listen in. So while we were working on foot, we have to think with a different mindset. Instead of thinking "who can I visit right now?" We have to think "who is in this area?" This is where the listening in part comes into play. Thank goodness we have the spirit with us because they were a lot of appointments that fell through and people nearby who are prepared to be talked to. We ended up tracking for a little bit, and other King probably said the funniest thing at the doorstep. "Now I know Catholics are afraid of pamphlets, but here you go." Probably the best thing I've ever heard said at a door proud! Gotta love my companion.
     Rip off. OK so I didn't get ripped off from my bike. I thought that I would because it was sort of expensive, but it was totally worth it! On the way home I let Elder King try to ride my bike to show him that it felt really good to ride. Apparently his suit pants said otherwise. Well on the bike, his pants tour! This was no ordinary tear down the seam. It ripped his pants right next to his knee into a perfect right angle. He was pretty mad, first off it was his only pair of good suit pants. Second off, it was his favorite pair of pants. Funny thing is, that wasn't the last time he rode my bike. He almost ripped his other suit pants! That is when I decided that he can no longer ride my bike.

     Well, that's about it for this week! Please let me know if you have any questions. Just letting you know, I have dictated this with my voice! So, if there are mistakes, they are the mistakes of Siri. Not of man! Thanks for listening. I know it takes a lot of time to wear ate a lot of words on a computer screen, or phone screen, or android, or any other manner by which you can read this. I love you all! Thanks for your help! Bye!

~ Elder Zac Snell :)

Sent from my iPad
-=iii=<{

No comments:

Post a Comment