Monday, October 28, 2013

THE PROPHESY HAS BEEN FULFILLED!


so i am super super short on time right now. I plan to send a written letter to mom so she has to type it all up so everyone can see it.
 
anyways. the gospel can now touch every part of the world! thats right! through facebook! I get to be a facebook missionary!!!!! in december we are getting I pads for each missionary and an I phone for each companionship. We can now skype and have lessons over it with people from home, so find nonmember friends and ask if they want to have a missionary talk to them. you, my companion and I can have a Skype lesson, so get skype!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
 
 
I love alll of you!!! keep living the gospel and find those who are lost! I know that most everyone is a member where I live, but! there are tons of you who know people who could use a good talking to by the missionaries.
 
Keep Living life to the fullest! untill my mom types up the letter,
 
~ Elder Snell ^^
(in a hurry)

No comments:

Post a Comment