Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Downpour

August 24th, 2015

Hola! Not much that happened this week to report about. Elder Hall is keeping us busy. He is an awesome missionary! I went in an exchange for the night with a Zone Leader and he did very well leading out the area! He is going to do very well throughout his mission. I am really sad that I will not be here to watch him progress. Hopefully he will email me. :) oh! The Downpour!

     So this week has been crazy with the rain. On Thursday, I had Elder Ramos over from the Manassas second ward to be on an exchange in my area. It was really fun to get to know Elder Ramos! He is from Mexico and his family are pretty recent converts. Anyways. We are biking home and all of a sudden he wind gets really cold. Well! Time to head back to the apartment, there is going to be one crazy storm ahead! We booked it back on our bikes back home. As soon as we walked inside, it just dumped buckets of rain on us. Thankfully, we had Brother Nanto to take us around places for the night. On the contrary, Elder Hall and Elder Medina were in Manassas on bikes. Elder Hall showed me a video of what it was like during the storm there and how soaked they were. Haha! I felt so bad for them, but it is the first of many rainy days for the both of them. I will attach a video with the email about it. 

     Well, other that that, not much happened. We are always busy and I have realized that when we are where Heavenly Father needs us to be, then he will provide us what to do and say. I have found that from the past few days and has strengthened my testimony about finding that one person who needs the Gospel. He really is aware of where we are and what we need at all times. It blows my mind to think about how many people on this world and the individual needs of each specific Person. We have been able to be in the right place, at the right time for His children. I LOVE being a missionary and wouldn't change or trade it for the world!

~ Elder Zac Snell :)

Sent from my iPad
-=iii=<{




I was sent this pic from members Bob and Sheri Walter. She said that Elder Hall and Snell are filled with the spirit and they love being with them. She said thanks for sharing him. (Wendi)

No comments:

Post a Comment