Wednesday, August 26, 2015

The Fourth Movement

AUG 10, 2015 

Good morning everybody! How is everyone? Good answer! I guess you're wondering how my week went, so I guess I'll have to tell you. Let's go!

     On Monday, we played football. It was sort of fun, it was cool because I threw touchdown! That was a first, because I usually throw interceptions. That was about the coolest part of the day. Anyways... On to more interesting stuff!

     So, on Monday night, I received a call from Elder White and he informed me that I will be a district leader and I will be training. Whoot! So yeah. That's fun! Elder King is going to be Finish training. Transfers came up really fast and I am now with my new companion. His name is Elder Hall. He is from Rigby Idaho and loved to play rugby. Yup! So that is super sweet! Yes, he is taller than me, I will attach a picture of us at the Baseball game! Oh yeah! I have to tell you about that! The baseball game was epic! There were so many missionaries there. Washington DC north and Washington DC South Mission were both there. I met President cook of the North Mission. He's nice. We got really far away from the game, but what else would you expect. I have this awesome picture of all the missionary sitting in the stands. It's a section filled with white whites and ties. We even got on the Jumbotron! No picture of that, it came really fast and left really fast. I saw a whole bunch of friends there! Mission friends that is. A whole bunch of my friends went home this past transfer on Thursday. Anyways, the metro was really really crowded, but no metro dominos this week. On the way home we took the wrong bus, so we had to go back to Ballston from McLean and then to West Falls Church. Then get on the metro at West Falls Church and head over to Vienna where the Zone Leaders were waiting for us. I promise my goal is to get home by 22:30, but the game ended at 22:30. Thus making my plan I dream that was destined to not come true. We wound up getting home around 01:00. Now get this, here's the best part. Since I am the district leader, I have to wait for my entire district to send me a text telling me they got home safely, thus pushing back my bedtime about 30 minutes. I was so dead tired and many of you know how I get when I'm tired… Let's leave it at that… well that's the adventure of the metro place. Turns out that the train derailed couple nights ago, so that caused a whole bunch of confusion. Have been out of happened we would've been home safely and a lot sooner. 

     Well, thus begins the fourth and final movement! It's time to be epic and Go Forth baptizing everybody! NOBODY CAN STOP US!!! As the song says, "ain't no mountain high enough, ain't no river wide enough, ain't no valley Low enough, to keep me from getting to you babe!" WHOOOOOO!!!! BRING IT ON!!!

~ Elder Zac Snell :)





No comments:

Post a Comment