Wednesday, August 26, 2015

God's Sense of Humor

Aug, 17th, 2015

 Well, this email will probably not be as long as usual. Just FYI.



     Hector was baptized! Whoot! It was really good. Tons and tons of people showed up and we were stoked about it! Elder Hall, King, and I decided that we needed to do a musical number so we sang Nearer my God To Thee in A'Capella it was sweet! Is really funny, because we went and push the first note Elder King started 3 1/2 steps above what our starting note was. We would've gotten away with it, but he was the starting soloist. Other than the screwup in the musical number, it was pretty good. Other King was asked to baptize Hector, so that was cool. He did a good job. Hector then asked me to confirm him the next day and some of his friends showed up to that so that was cool. And that's about it Hector.
     
     Dad, mom, you'll be so happy for me! I cook delicious chicken with the help of Elder Hall! We got it for Costco for about 12 bucks and it fed us for three or five meals! The chicken was super super delicious, so yeah!

     So, I taught district meetings this week! It was EPIC! We mainly talked about goalsetting and then set a big goals! We are going to 100 member lessons! Whoot!! So far on track we have six weeks to meet this goal. This week we had 22 member lessons all together as a district. Last week we had seven. It's awesome because we improve! So that was fun.

     Oh! I totally forgot! Elder Hall and I were in this sketchy neighborhood and we go down this trail. I turn to Elder Hall and tell him, "we are totally going to get mugged." Haha! We did... By six year old kids with their semi auto nerf guns. God surely has a sense of humor, haha!

     So I'm not sure what else to talk about, so I'm going to count to five and see if I remember anything. One… Two… Three… Four… Five… Yup... Nothing. Let me know if you have any questions for what's going on over here! I would be happy to address your questions and or comment. Love you people!

     ~Elder Zac Snell :)

Sent from my iPad
-=iii=<{


No comments:

Post a Comment