Wednesday, October 2, 2013

All the TEARS are Worth it!



This Letter Makes All the Tears and Sacrifice Worth IT!

Sept. 30, 2013

Mommy,
I love you so much! I am so glad that you can read my handwriting! My companion  and roommates can’t read it..... They think that it is too hard. Wait..... You can read it, right???? I hope so.
Anyways. I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about you all the time. In class, we were talking about families and everyone was describing how amazing their moms were, but when it got to me, I told them that you are a righteous Daughter of God and amazing Mother. I told them how you are the Stake Young Womens President and the Sisters thought that you were Super Cool right from the start.
Mom, I am so glad that I have such an amazing relationship with you. Thank You for being there to put an arm around me and telling me I can do it! Thank You for all the motivation and support you give to me. I’m sorry that I was such an annoying little kid rinning around the house like a mad-man. I realize the stress that I have caused in your life. (Ha ha, he has always been a JOY, yes Stressful but a JOY)
I love you So mUch! I Might not............... actually, I wouldn’t be out here if it wasn’t for you and your Testimony you share with me everyday.
Enclosed in this letter is a musical number me and my district performed on fast Sunday. I love the words to this. I hope you like it too.
Your Son,
Elder Zackary Snell
P.S. I really hope you can read my handwriting.
P.P.S. That’s funny right there!

Musical number the way they performed it. (This can also be sung to Hymn #26)
1.Come, thou Fount of every blessing,
tune my heart to sing thy grace;
streams of mercy, never ceasing,
call for songs of loudest praiseSister (alto/Sop).
Teach me some melodious sonnet,
sung by flaming tongues above.
Praise the mount! I'm fixed upon it,
mount of thy redeeming love. All Parts
2.Here I raise mine Ebenezer;
hither by thy help I'm come;
and I hope, by thy good pleasure,
safely to arrive at home. Elders Unison
Jesus sought me when a stranger,
wandering from the fold of God;
he, to rescue me from danger,
interposed his precious blood. All Parts
3.O to grace how great a debtor
daily I'm constrained to be!
Let thy goodness, like a fetter,
bind my wandering heart to thee. Acapella (all) 1sttime, 2nd time with piano.
Prone to wander, Lord, I feel it,
prone to leave the God I love;
here's my heart, O take and seal it,
seal it for thy courts above.

No comments:

Post a Comment