Monday, October 7, 2013

Happy To Be In The Mission Feild

So I am now in Virginia and am loving the weather! my companion doesn't like the weather much because it is "too hot"..... YEAH RIGHT I wake up in the morning and have to throw my jacket on because I am so cold.... I love the weather right now! It is quite awesome! anyways, I was given this little list to complete. here i go!



Let us begin....

I am Serving in the Manassas city/area.

I am in the Manassas Zone and Manassas district.

My companion's name is Elder Cannon.

He is from Ventura, California.

He has been in this mission 15 Months.

He enjoys That is an awesome question.

We get along pretty well.^^


I watched General Conference at Manassas 2nd church building or members and non members houses


I have a crock pot to cook food. Yes or No ________
(Grandma wanted to send u recipes).

I have to ride my bike everywhere because I am in a bike area ? Yes or no.
If Yes, I have biked no idea miles in a day so far.

I have given out 0 book of Mormons.

I have spoken to a crazy amount of people.

I have been to too many to count homes to teach.

The weather here is spectacular!

My helmet fits___________. Good /bad.

My clothes are working out and are sufficient. Yes or no. If not Explain:
My mission President is {essay) <-- No! I am not in school! ;P
He is quite awesome! 

I have used my voice recording device to send my family messages. Yes or No.
My experience the first night in the mission field was quite interesting. I had no idea what I was doing for the first day. we had an investigator we were going to teach the first night and she fell through on the appointment... Other than biking everywhere, it was Super good! We have an investigator named Broken ---- and he is an old guy who is very religious. Today, (pday) he took us to go to the NRA(national rifle association) museum. I took pictures and I can up load them. They had all sorts of cool guns and rifles there! one of my favorites was the nazi belt buckle gun. you flip the front design open and BANG!!!! You inconspicuously walk away from a murder scene with everyone else wondering how you did it. BWAHAHA!!!!! We have fun!


The members feed us so well here. we had sloppy joes at the Koons house and I had about three sandwiches. after that, I had a cinnamon roll (super delicious) and then some apple cobbler! It was a Dutch oven party to be at! The best part was, we did it while watching the last session of General conference.

 First day experience: So we knock on this door and this Jamaican guy opens the door and a wave of MJ smoke hits us. it was like a punch to the face! Even I could smell it! it was that bad! anyways, so this guy answers the door (he doesn't have dred locks) and said he is interested in our church and had been given a Book of Mormon by his mom who isn't LDS. so he said we could come back and teach him on sunday. I walked away thinking that he was just as high as a kite and just said that because of that very reason. So comes Sunday, we go into his apartment and teach him about the restoration. Ba da da da da He's lovin' it! (McDonalds Jingle) He is so prepared to receive the gospel. now you may be thinking. what are we going to do about his dope addiction? I have no Idea, but the Lord does! If we turn to him, all troubles will seem to slip away. Isn't that magnificent?

my photos are taking forever to upload and I don't have any time left, so I am going to send the SD card home once my parents send me back that last one I sent to them in the first place.

I Love You ALL!

Elder Zac Snell

No comments:

Post a Comment